Thursday, March 29, 2007

First Prayer Answered!!!

On Tuesday, during the cell group meeting, we made our list of specific prayer requests and started to pray to the items. I made a list of 12 items. On item 8, I wrote that I wanted God to provide someone to coach me in my singing, FOR FREE. When I wrote it, I thought this must be one of the craziest request in my list. FOR FREE??? Today, one of my customer walked in to pick up her medications and we had a long conversation to sort out her dosages and all. I have no idea how it went into the topic but she mentioned that she sings professionally and coaches too. Of course I siezed the opportunity and ask her some questions on singing techniques. She was very helpful and gave me some tips. Although it was just 5-10mins of teaching, but I GOT MY FREE SINGING LESSON!!! Just 2 days after praying. God is AWESOME! I know this is the first sign that God is showing me that he hears our prayers and more importantly, He is ready to answer if we pray.

No comments: