Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Training Progress

It's been 1 week since I started training with J Wong. There much to learn in every session. The exercises he puts us through, some of them really look weird to the people around us. It's been tiring and I feel that I have not got much energy everyday and I have been sleeping very well. It's probably due to the energy sap. I have not seen any changes in my waistline yet but one thing I have changed is that I have been cooking more because of the low carbs, high protein and fruits diet. It's a struggle cos I running out of ideas to cook my 3 -5 eggs in the morning. SF and I have each bought 1 tray of eggs (30) last wednesday and we have finish the first tray already! Have never eaten so many eggs in 1 week in my life. It's hard work trying to get back to shape. Have to get my butt out of the house to the exercise corner more often to huff and puff....

1 comment:

user said...

wah u have a blog!